Saturday 17 August 2013

Meeting the other Ibarakians

On Thursday we had to go for a big meeting at the Ibaraki board of education office. I was finally given the chance to meet all the other nubes in my area. Long story short- it went pretty good. Some people were a little weird, but generally I think ibaraki has a good crowd. I've also been told that there's a lot of interac people in my area, so Ill be pretty hyped to meet all those guys when they're back from holiday.

Annoyingly my ipad doesn't have a flash. There was a pretty massive group of us to begin with, but as people had to get back to various long away places it whittled down to these people:

This is the most American person I've ever met, the first thing I learnt about him was that he was a member of a frat house *cringe* :


Luckily there's some British people to keep me sane, Alistair and Chris live in Oarai (half an hour drive south of me), so looks like I'm gonna be spending a lot of time there. Alistair has already bought a futon so I can crash at his whenever I like:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.