Sunday 11 August 2013

My new school

My base school is katsuta high school, when term starts Ill be coming here on Wednesdays and Fridays, but until then ill be coming here everyday. There's not really much to say- its a pretty basic building, I have to change my shoes upon arrival- and I have a little shoe locker which is cool. Been using the espadrilles chez bought me- very comfy- you can send me more of those if you like. I haven't really done much work yet- just slowly been setting everything up with my supervisor. School doesn't start until September 2nd- so I have to spend the next couple weeks preparing my first few 'self-introduction' lessons and getting used to things. 

Did I mention that I'm no longer jet-lagged- what a relief I thought I would never get over it.


Katsuta high school:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.