Wednesday 14 August 2013

Pet world at the mall

My local shopping centre which is conveniently a 10 minute drive away- also with the biggest uniqlo I have ever been to - has the coolest pet shop I've ever seen. Check it out.

I stumbled upon this first:


And then went inside:


Puppies and kittens area:


They have an area for pet photo-shoots:


Play area:

Pet prams:
Aquarium:

Medium sized pet area:

I felt bad for this guy:

Bird area:

And finally a goat



The mall also has a studio ghibli shop and a cutesy toy shop:




 

2 comments:

  1. So many breads in that toy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Never seen anything so amazing! Love their English interpretation, it's so funny! How did you tear yourself away from this place! Don't go buying any kittens or chickens!!

    ReplyDelete

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.