Wednesday 25 December 2013

More tellings of a trip named Lucy

Here's some more tiiingz:

One night we stayed at Robbie's in hitachi-ota. Daniel had his friend staying from home called "Ron" (on the right). Robbie is in the middle and Daniel is on the right. Exhibit A:



Zara and Riley decided to go back earlier and sleep as we were tired. Unfortunately we were woken in the middle of the night. The image below portrays where I was sleeping on a futon but unfortunately became suddenly buried underneath tommy and Daniel who threw themselves onto me. Robbie is looking confused.

Here they are proud of having disturbed my slumber. I am actually trapped like a 3rd class passenger on the titanic in this picture, but it is almost impossible to detect this with the naked eye:

I took Lucy to the beach in my town:

I also took her to this shrine I found that is on a big hill overlooking the sea. I found it one day when I was driving around. True story.






I attempted planking but I don't think it's something I'm going to get into a habit of:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.