Tuesday 28 January 2014

time to decide


Ive been a little stressed as it’s recontracting time. It’s the time of year when people decide if they want to stay for another year or not (or find out if they’ve been offered the position to do so). Tensions are high – it strangely feels like a game of poker. Its only a matter of time until everyone had laid their cards on the table. Or a reality game-show, like Big Brother – who stays? Who goes? You decide.  Im sure I could squeeze a few more analogies in there. hmm....  Nope, I tried too hard and drew a blank. back to the draqing board.

Just for the record: I am going to re-contract. Meaning I’m here another year suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.