Friday 21 February 2014

Hokkiado trip part 5

I got ill. An inevitability of my pathetic immune system.

On the last day we had a very fun snow-ball fight. I am proud to announce that I started it. At first people were apprehensive of my rough-playing. But they got into it. A successful snow ball fight requires dirty tricks. Thats a scientific fact.




On the plane back I wore a mask because I was ill this time. It was not a preventative measure:



Daniel had to sit next to me. He hated it - I completely emphathise. I hate sitting next to an ill person. Its just awkward when the ill person is you.

THE END.

I took the next day of work off so I could night-nurse coma. Worked like a charm. got over that cold quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.