Monday 10 November 2014

Forest Adventure Park Tsukuba

I for sure have been sportsing it up hard.

Last week I signed up for a 10k marathon, which will be in January. On Friday after school I played Futsal with the boys (really wish another girl would join) .... I feel way too much of a 'lad'.

On Saturday I woke up early to drive down to Tsukuba with Mac and Randy. The three of us did a forest adventure course, well, actually 4 courses. They were aerial courses build through high trees on the base of Tsukuba mountain, consisting of various ladders, bridges, swings, nets, trapezes and zip lines. I would not recommend this to anyone with a fear of heights. Here is the link.

Luckily Randy took a bunch of pictures, so here you go;


With the safety guide dudes;
















And this was followed by Kaiten Zushi and pirikura. Here I am with two of my favourite gay people;

Good god what a bad hair day;



No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.