Friday 6 February 2015

Beauty routine FIGURED OUT

I think I've finally cracked it. This is only interesting to me, but I need to write this somewhere I can come back to it. I have been trying to figure this out for my whole life, and I think I finally got it. In fact, I don't really want anyone else to read this.

New life rules for beauty regime:

face:

wash face morning and evening with a very light face wash. In the evening, take makeup off using a makeup remover and cotton pads. exfoliate every 2/3 days .... so bascially, only exfoliate when you wash your hair. Dry with a clean towel. Pat dry. Moisturise. In the morning, you can use a fresh vitamin serum, Muji do a cheap one which is awesome.

make up: 

use a base, aka. a primer.
Use green CC cream on red areas. (unnecessary in summer time)
Use BB cream. (Its a light form of foundation.) - only use if you feel you need it.
blusher / bronzer (depending on season)
eyebrow brush / gel. Dont over-pluck eyebrows. Only get rid of stray hairs, dont re-shape, your natural eye brow shape is awesome.

eyes: liquid eyeliner .. then eye shadow. finish with mascara, apply it slowly.
lips: lip balm followed by lipstick if you want to wear it.

hair:

When you wake up with bedhair, spray hair with water and curl correcting spray... run/sray curl correcter/ argan oil through hair. Hair needs to get quite damp to remould. Try not to touch much afterwards.

when you wash: use a small amount of shampoo on base. condition like a motherfucker. brush hair before rinsing conditioner out. once every couple of weeks use a deep conditioning treatment.

dry with a t-shirt, not a towel.
with damp hair, put a small but significant amount of all the products you want to use. Mush them together in your palms, then, work through hair slowly, avoiding the roots.
use curl clips and a diffuser/hairdryer. hairspray is probably good if you are going out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.