Saturday 6 February 2016

飲 食 buffet life

When nomihoudai-tabehoudai is your only friend.

Pigging out in style is the only way to justify spending 5000円 on a meal.

Well, that and spending time with a great group of people.

After X amount of years in Japan, JJ "the extravagant" has thrown a special leaving party every month for 6 (or more?) consecutive months.

Is this over the top? Of course. But how fantastic. It is not the act of celebrating yourself that I so much admire. Nor is that what I believe he has been doing. JJ is someone who appreciates how hard it can be to find the right people in life. He truly understands the importance of bringing people together. Without being phony, or shallow, I share the sentiment.

There is true pleasure to be found through connecting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.