Tuesday 7 June 2016

お誕生日おめでとうございます

The lead singer of my favourite japanese band "The Fin." celebrated his birthday tonight in shinjuku.

A roof top 食べ放題飲み放題 bar atop of a Shinjuku mall. What a great find...what a great night!

Happy 25th Yuto!

On the way up to the rooftop bar I insisted we take an elevator selfie - only to realise afterwards there was a very self conscious 知らない人 in the back...also known as a random. She did a good job of hiding her face.


Other people took better pictures, I just wanted to make sure I photographed the name of the place and the set up...I never requested for people to actually "pose" for a photograph...God forbid.

Good night team. 
 Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.