Tuesday 15 August 2017

Naka-Meguro

On his recent visit to Japan, my dad left us with his fancy Nikon camera. I am so grateful, as I have wanted a good camera to capture my time here since I arrived. 

I am still learning how to use it. A few Sunday's ago, I joined my friend Motoko for lunch in Naka-Meguro. I decided to get there a bit earlier so I could walk around the neighborhood and practice using the camera. 

I was hoping to capture a typical Tokyo neighborhood. These pictures are definitely over-exposed. It would seem that the images might be coming up a little darker on the camera viewer. This is good to know for future reference. I could easily touch these up a bit, but I somehow don't think its worth it.





















Sunday afternoon jam:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.